Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | C1000 Controller Fan Guard Retrofit
Original File Name Searched: SB0121_C1000_Controller_Fan_Guard_Retrofit.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | C1000 Controller Fan Guard Retrofit | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Fax: (818) 734-5320 • Web: www.capstoneturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0121
Date: From: Subject:
Capstone Technical Support C1000 Controller Fan Guard Retrofit
Capstone Model C1000 Series (including C600/C800/C1000) MicroTurbine® systems.
A fan guard kit (610310-100) is available that can be attached to the controller vent fan to reduce the possibility of minor hand injury when servicing C1000 Series system controllers.
• Install the fan guard during next site visit for controller maintenance or prior to commissioning for systems not commissioned. Refer to Capstone C1000 Series Controller Fan Guard Retrofit Work Instructions (440357) for specific installation instructions.
It is Capstone’s responsibility to:
• Provide this Service Bulletin containing description of the problem and a recommended solution to Capstone's Authorized Service Providers.
• Provide, upon request, the retrofit kit (610310-100) at no charge.
• Provide Warranty/FPP reimbursement as follows:
o Capstonewillreimburseforflatratelaborofone-quarter(.25)hr.toinstallthefan guard per system, subject to Capstone’s Warranty Reimbursement Policy (460001) or FPP Reimbursement Policy (460049).
o Affectedsystemswhichareoutofwarrantywillbeaccommodated;howeverclaim must be submitted per Capstone’s Warranty Reimbursement Policy or FPP Reimbursement Policy guidelines.
It is the Authorized Service Provider’s responsibility to:
• Purchase the necessary parts from Capstone.
• Notify the customer and perform the recommended service action.
• Provide Capstone with a Field Service Report upon completion of work.
450129 Rev A (March 2014)
Page 1 of 2
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Copy is uncontrolled; user is responsible for verifying current revision.
Image | C1000 Controller Fan Guard Retrofit
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org