Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Original File Name Searched: capstone_turbine_corporation_cpst_financial.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review | 001
More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1816453/
Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in- depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi- annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Capstone Turbine Corporation (Capstone) develops, manufactures, markets and services micro turbine technology solutions for stationary distributed power generation applications, such as cogeneration, integrated combined heat and power, and combined cooling, heat and power, and resource recovery. Its micro turbines also find applications in battery charging generators for hybrid electric vehicle applications. The company offers a range of micro turbine solutions ranging from power output of 30 kilowatts to one megawatt to serve diverse commercial, industrial, and utility clients. These turbines find application in power, oil and gas, automobile, marine and mining industries. Besides micro turbines, the company also offers sub-assemblies, components and various accessories with related after-market services. Capstone is headquartered in Chatsworth, California, the US.
Capstone Turbine Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 20, 2015: Capstone to Provide 1MW Microturbine to Kineticor Resource Corporation for Canadian Flare Gas Utilization
Jul 16, 2015: Capstone Secures 2MW Follow-on Order for Shale Operations in Eagle Ford Play
Jun 15, 2015: Capstone Turbine Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Operating Results
Jun 08, 2015: Capstone Microturbines to Upgrade New York University Research Facility and Bronx Residential Complex
Jun 01, 2015: Capstone Receives Groundbreaking C600 Order for New OATI Data Center in Minnesota
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their
Image | Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com