Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Model C30 HEV Liquid Fuel Software Version 2.13 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0086_C30_HEV_v2.13_Software.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Model C30 HEV Liquid Fuel Software Version 2.13 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Fax: (818) 734-5320 • Web: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0086
Date: From: Subject:
Capstone Technical Support
Model C30 HEV Liquid Fuel Software Version 2.13 Release Notes
All Capstone Model C30 Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Liquid Fuel MicroTurbine systems.
Version 2.13 is released to support all Model C30 HEV Liquid Fuel MicroTurbine systems. Major improvements for version 2.13 are correction of a solenoid sequencing problem that resulted in false Injector 1 Clogged faults (16018), and related Pressure Transducer Open faults (16013). If either or both of these faults are observed with any frequency, upgrading to version 2.13 is recommended.
Details of these corrections and additional improvements are provided below.
Version 2.13 Updates
1. Injector 1 clogged Fault (16018) is now a warning level fault, to allow systems to try to start in the event of a spurious fault. A truly clogged injector 1 will result in not being able to start and a fault report of “Fail to Light”.
2. Pressure Transducer Open Fault (16013) is now a warning level fault, so that systems are allowed to ride through spikes in pressure sensor value.
3. To provide customers more flexibility with the post-purge-flush sequence, the flush duration is now adjustable in the PM. SIFLDL is the command to change this value, and SIFLDL command access has been changed to ADMIN (maintenance) level. The range is 0-500 sec, with the default setting still at 3 seconds. Most customers will not need to adjust this setting.
4. Also for flexibility, the post-purge-flush sequence can now be set to flush either in the “one-injector-at-a-time” scheme (original scheme) or “all-injectors-together” scheme (new scheme). FLSHAL is the command to change this flush-all-injectors parameter, and FLSHAL command access is ADMIN (maintenance) level. The possible values are 0 (original scheme) or 1 (new scheme). The default setting is 0. Most customers will not need to adjust this setting.
5. Functionality has been introduced to override the flush sequence if the system task is ready for restart and a restart has been requested.
450077 Rev A (April 2008) Page 1 of 2
Capstone reserves the right to change or modify, without notice, the design, specifications, and/or contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Image | Model C30 HEV Liquid Fuel Software Version 2.13 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com