Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Model C30 HEV Software Version 2.10 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0067_C30_HEV_Software_v2.10.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Model C30 HEV Software Version 2.10 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0067
Date: From: Subject:
All Capstone Model C30 Hybrid Electric Vehicle MicroTurbine systems described as follows:
• Model C30 HEV systems with version 2.09 exhibiting 5011 Frame EEProm Write warnings may be upgraded to version 2.10 during a scheduled visit.
• Model C30 HEV systems with version 2.07 software (see SB0054) may be upgraded to version 2.10 during a scheduled visit – upgrading is recommended.
• Model C30 HEV systems with version 2.08 software deviation MUST be upgraded to version 2.10 software.
Version 2.10 software replaces versions 2.07, 2.08 and 2.09, and incorporates all related changes from these versions. Version 2.10 is released to support all Model C30 HEV MicroTurbine systems. Major improvements for version 2.10 are as follows:
Version 2.10 Updates
1. Updates to SPI Communication to ensure memory (RAM and EEProm) are locked so that multiple tasks can read/write to memory without overwriting each other.
Version 2.09 Updates
1. Modified FLTDET to support the new CRMS output format.
2. Added LVDT-position feedback to SPVDAT.
3. Negated generator power feedback to change its sign for proper display of generator power.
4. Added a new SPV25 valve position scheme for 2-point calibrated valves.
5. Added an Intra device list field to ALLDAT’s control data for future CRMS compatibility.
450044-001 Rev B (June 2004) Page 1 of 2
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Capstone Technical Support
Model C30 HEV Software Version 2.10 Release Notes
This feature was incorporated from version 2.08 software deviation.
Image | Model C30 HEV Software Version 2.10 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com