Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Model C30 Software v5.03 and v5.05 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0071_C30_v5_03_&_v5_05_Release_Notes.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Model C30 Software v5.03 and v5.05 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0071
Date: From: Subject:
Capstone Model C30 MicroTurbine systems are affected as follows:
• Liquid fuel MicroTurbine systems with v5.02 software may be upgraded to v5.03 during a site visit or through remote dial-up using CRMS.
• Natural gas MicroTurbine systems with v5.02 software may be upgraded to v5.05 during a site visit or through remote dial-up using CRMS.
Improvements are summarized as follows:
Version 5.03 changes (Applies to Liquid Fuel systems only)
1. Eliminates nuisance clogged injector faults (16018, 16019, 16020 or 16021) by setting pressure delta between upstream and downstream pressure to 3 psi.
NOTE: Contact Capstone Technical Support for MultiPac applications.
Version 5.05 changes (Applies to Natural Gas systems only)
1. Improves flame stability response during idle state by running on three pilot injectors, instead of one.
2. Modifies auto re-light algorithm to hunt for any stable combination among the four operating modes: All pilots ON, pilot #1 ON, pilot #2 ON, pilot #3 ON, sequentially and cyclically at idle state.
3. Fixes master-slave synchronization (timing) issue for MultiPac systems.
It is the responsibility of Capstone to provide description of software changes contained within this document to Authorized Service Providers.
It is the responsibility of Capstone to make available the software to Authorized Service Providers for the resolution of issues related to field MicroTurbine systems.
It is the responsibility of the Authorized Service Provider to obtain the software zip files from the Members Only section of the Capstone website.
It is the responsibility of the Authorized Service Provider to diagnose related field issues, and upload this software to resolve the problem. After completion of software uploading, it is the Authorized Service Provider’s responsibility to provide Capstone with a Field Service Report.
450051-001 Rev A (October 2004) Page 1 of 2
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Capstone Technical Support
Model C30 Software v5.03 and v5.05 Release Notes
Image | Model C30 Software v5.03 and v5.05 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com