Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Model C60 ICHP Software Version 4.10 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0062_C60_ICHP_Software_v4.10_Release_Notes.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Model C60 ICHP Software Version 4.10 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0062
Date: From: Subject:
All Capstone Model C60 Integrated CHP MicroTurbine Systems.
Version 4.10 software replaces version 4.02, and is released to support the Model C60 ICHP MicroTurbine systems. Version 4.10 offers the following major improvements:
1. ICHP MultiPac functionality. Refer to the C60 ICHP Technical Reference (410043) and the C60 ICHP Application Guide (480007) for details.
2. New ICHP dual-mode transition logic. Refer to the C60 ICHP Technical Reference (410043) and the C60 ICHP Application Guide (480007) for details
3. Changed mode names to: Thermal Bypass, Electrical Priority, and Thermal Priority.
4. Changed the maximum overtemperature (max overtemp) limit to 224 °F.
5. Set priority over power demand control as follows (in descending order):
Load Management, ICHP Thermal Priority Mode, Analog Input, and User Power Demand (Grid Connect only).
6. Modified fault detection logic so that anytime a fatal fault is posted on a master unit, and CHP is configured to run in Thermal Priority mode, a Stop command is set to the entire MultiPac system.
7. Changed logic to allow standard system Auto Restart and Shutdown functionality in case of a fatal fault regardless of the CHP Mode value.
8. Merged in changes for the lightoff scheme.
450036-001 Rev A (January 2004) Page 1 of 2
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Capstone Technical Support
Model C60 ICHP Software Version 4.10 Release Notes
Software version 4.10 applies only to the Model C60 Integrated CHP systems.
Do not use the software version 4.10 on non-ICHP MicroTurbine systems and on systems utilizing the Capstone PowerServer. The PowerServer software to operate the C60 ICHP systems is forthcoming.
The software zip files are located on the Members Only section of the Capstone website.
Image | Model C60 ICHP Software Version 4.10 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com