Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Model C60 Software Verison 9.91 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0051_ModelC60SoftwareVersion391 Release Notes .pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Model C60 Software Verison 9.91 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0051
Date: From: Subject:
All Capstone Model C60 Stationary MicroTurbine Systems.
Version 3.91 software has been released to support the Model C60 MicroTurbine systems. This release offers the following major changes:
1. A new display item has been added for setting and displaying user’s power demand (PWRDMD). This value is different from the Stored Power Demand (PWRDST) value that was already being displayed.
2. A new DC Load mode was created to allow the user to configure the MicroTurbine for C60 Low Pressure/external gas compressor applications.
3. Allows user to enable/disable the daylight savings time feature on the real-time clock.
4. Allows MicroTurbines without a battery (GC-only units) to be compatible with a Capstone Power Server.
5. Allows a MultiPac Disabled MicroTurbine (number greater than 1) to accept serial commands from MicroTurbine Number 1.
6. Renamed the “6019 PWR LOSS LOW” fault to be “6019 PWR LOSS WARN.” Changed the fault severity level of the “6020 PWR LOSS HI” to a warning.
7. Created a new fault “6027 LOW DCBUS VOLT.” The fault will be reported before the electronics fans are turned on, which previously would cause the power supply to droop and the electronics to reboot.
8. A new fault “6032 HTSNK TEMP HI" with fatal SSL is reported if all heat sink temperatures have not cooled sufficiently after 15 minutes from when a Start command is issued.
9. Added new fault detection logic for the following power supply faults:
♦ "3038 ECM PWRSP OTMP" (fatal SSL) is reported when the generator
power supply temperature exceeds 100 °C.
♦ “3039 ECM PWRSP TMP OP" (fatal SSL) is reported when the generator
power supply temperature is less than -44 °C.
450016-001 Rev A (February 2003) Page 1 of 3 SB0051
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Capstone Technical Support
Model C60 Software Version 3.91 Release Notes
Image | Model C60 Software Verison 9.91 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com