Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Model C60 Software Version 4.23 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0069_C60_Software_V4.23_Release_Notes.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Model C60 Software Version 4.23 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0069
Date: From: Subject:
All Capstone Model C60 MicroTurbine systems and Model C60 Integrated CHP Systems, as follows:
• MicroTurbines with v4.22 software may be upgraded to v4.23 during a site visit or through remote dial-up using the CRMS.
• MicroTurbines with v4.21 software experiencing 4011 Frame EEPROM Write warnings may be upgraded to v4.23 during a site visit or through remote dial-up using the CRMS.
• MicroTurbines with v3.91 software but WITHOUT common exhaust ducting may be upgraded to v4.23 during a site visit or through remote dial-up using the CRMS – upgrading is recommended.
• MicroTurbines with v3.91 software and WITH common exhaust ducting MUST be upgraded to v4.23 software.
• MicroTurbines with v3.93, v3.94, and v3.95 software deviations MUST be upgraded to v4.23 software.
• ICHP systems with v4.02 or v4.10 software may be upgraded to v4.23 during a site visit or through remote dial-up using the CRMS – upgrading is recommended.
• ICHP systems with v4.00, v4.03 and v4.04 software deviations MUST be upgraded to v4.23 software.
Version 4.23 software replaces v4.22, and incorporates all related changes from this version (refer to Service Bulletin SB0064 for details on the v4.22 software as required). Version 4.23 is released to support all Model C60 MicroTurbines and ICHP systems. Improvements in Version 4.23 software are as follows:
Auto Restart Issues
1. Updated the Frame PM so that the Grid Connect Restart Delay factory default setting is 5 Minutes to comply with UL 1741 Requirements.
2. Fixed a bug that forced the user to reboot to restart the engine after a flameout (6011) or fail to light fault (6006).
3. Updated Auto Restart logic to allow the user to disable the Auto Restart on a MultiPac- enabled system.
450049-001 Rev A (September 2004) Page 1 of 3
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Capstone Technical Support
Model C60 Software Version 4.23 Release Notes
Image | Model C60 Software Version 4.23 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com