Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | PRODUCT DATA SHEET Advanced Power Server Main Features and Capabilities
Original File Name Searched: AdvancedPowerServerDataSheet_F2.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | PRODUCT DATA SHEET Advanced Power Server Main Features and Capabilities | 001
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
Advanced Power Server
Main Features and Capabilities
The Capstone Advanced Power Server (APS) is an extremely flexible system, able to: • Automatically control operation of up to 30 microturbines
• Read data from power meters and other third party equipment
• Monitor and control balance of plant equipment
• Provide an internet gateway to the Capstone Service Network
• Communicate with local building management systems
• Interface with the Capstone Dual Mode Controller for fast transfer functions • Allow manual control of individual microturbines
Advanced Power Server C65-ICHP
The primary function of the APS is to act as a supervisory control point for Capstone microturbines. The software in the APS can be configured to accommodate a wide range of operating scenarios, letting you gain maximum value from your Capstone microturbine installation.
• Grouping – Microturbines can be set up in groups, each group having it’s own control scheme for dispatching and operating. This allows complete flexibility to address the unique electrical and thermal load requirements at a given installation.
• Dispatching – Each group of microturbines can be set up to start and stop according to time of use schedules, automatic remote control inputs, or manual start/stop commands.
Microturbine Operating Modes Grid Connect
Stand Alone Stand Alone
Electric Load Following Thermal Load Following Fixed Demand
This table shows the different operating modes available for each microturbine.
The power provided by each microturbine in a group can be automatically or manually adjusted, as summarized in this table.
Group Operating Modes Grid Connect
Maximum Efficiency Load Balancing Power Setpoints
Image | PRODUCT DATA SHEET Advanced Power Server Main Features and Capabilities
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org