Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | RULE 21 INTERCONNECTION STANDARDS FOR NON-UTILITY OWNED GENERATION
Original File Name Searched: california05.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | RULE 21 INTERCONNECTION STANDARDS FOR NON-UTILITY OWNED GENERATION | 001
Original Cal.P.U.C.SheetNo. Cal. P.U.C. Sheet No.
San Diego Gas & Electric Company San Diego, California
INTERCONNECTION STANDARDS FOR NON-UTILITY OWNED GENERATION
A. APPLICABILITY AND INTRODUCTION
1. Applicability. This Rule describes the interconnection, operating and metering requirements for Generating Facilities that are intended to be connected to the Distribution System over which the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) has jurisdiction. Subject to the requirements of this Rule, San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) will allow the interconnection of Generating Facilities with its Distribution System.
2. Definitions. Capitalized terms used in this Rule, and not otherwise defined, shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms in Section H.
3. Enabling Documents. It is contemplated that the Applicant will be required to execute various enabling documents, such as the Application and Interconnection Agreement. Such documents shall be in the form on file with the CPUC, as may be amended from time to time.
B. GENERAL RULES, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Authorization Required to Interconnect. An Electricity Producer must comply with this Rule, form an Interconnection Agreement with SDG&E, and receive SDG&E’s express written permission to interconnect before connecting or operating a Generating Facility in parallel with SDG&E’s Distribution System. SDG&E shall apply this Rule in a non-discriminatory manner and shall not unreasonably withhold its permission to interconnect an Electric Producer’s Generating Facility.
2. Separate Arrangements Required for Other Services. An Electricity Producer requiring other electric services from SDG&E including, but not limited to, Distribution Service provided by SDG&E during periods of curtailment or interruption of a Generating Facility, must enter into separate arrangements with SDG&E for such services in accordance with CPUC-approved tariffs.
3. Transmission Service Not Provided with Interconnection. Interconnection with SDG&E's Distribution System under this Rule does not provide an Electricity Producer any rights to utilize SDG&E's Distribution System for the transmission or distribution of electric power, nor does it limit those rights.
4. Compliance with Laws, Rules, and Tariffs. An Electricity Producer shall ascertain and comply with applicable CPUC-approved rules, tariffs, and regulations of SDG&E; applicable FERC-approved rules, tariffs, and regulations; and any local, state or federal law, statute or regulation which applies to the design, siting, construction, installation, operation, or any other aspect of the Electricity Producer’s Generating Facility and Interconnection Facilities.
Advice Ltr. No. 1283-E Decision No. 00-12-037
William L. Reed
Vice President Chief Regulatory Officer
Date Filed Effective
January 5, 2001 January 5, 2001
Image | RULE 21 INTERCONNECTION STANDARDS FOR NON-UTILITY OWNED GENERATION
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com