Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | SB0036 Model C60 Software Version 3.82 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0036.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | SB0036 Model C60 Software Version 3.82 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Date: From: Subject:
All Model C60 Capstone MicroTurbines.
Version 3.82 software has been released to support the Model C60 MicroTurbine systems. This release offers the following changes:
1. Distortion Compensation filtering algorithms were enhanced to reduce instabilities due to higher harmonic currents. In addition, a feature was added to disable the filter if the harmonics are too high in order to protect the hardware. A new warning fault 10060 DCOMP DISABLED is displayed if this occurs.
2. Stand Alone installations should upload this software before operation when remote wakeup of the battery pack from the modem ring indicator is required. Commanding MDMPWR=1 through the RS232 or setting the Modem Power option to Enable under the System Settings display panel menu will keep modem power available when the system enters sleep mode. Other installations should leave the default setting RS232 command MDMPWR=0 or display menu Modem Power option Disable to protect UCB battery life by disabling modem power when the system enters sleep mode.
3. Protective relay functions now support negative as well as positive phase sequencing. Previous versions of software supported anti-islanding functionality for positive (123) phase sequence, but not for negative (132) phase sequence. Systems operating in Grid Connect mode should verify that a positive phase sequence is being used or upload this latest software version. All dual mode units should already be connected with positive phase sequence due to the relay in the Dual Mode Controller and do not require this update.
4. Automatic retry logic was implemented to reduce incidents of 9011 GDSP Handoff faults providing higher system availability. Five attempts at rotation will be performed before a 9011 GDSP Handoff fault is reported.
5. Protective relay testing functionality has been implemented to be used in conjunction with the Protective Relay Test Adapter (PN 513390). Note that this hardware is not yet released.
This upgrade shall be performed on all C60 MicroTurbines in operation and before initial operation of any C60 system upon commissioning. Contact visit www.microturbine.com to download this latest and perform this software upload. If you have additional questions, please contact:
Capstone Technical Support
Capstone Technical Support
SB0036: Model C60 Software Version 3.82 Release Notes
Toll Free Telephone:
(818) 407-3600 (818) 734-1080 (877) 282-8966
450000-001 Rev A (June 2002) Page 1 of 1 SB0036
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the equipment specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Image | SB0036 Model C60 Software Version 3.82 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org