Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | SB0037 Model C30 Software Version 4.76 Release Notes
Original File Name Searched: SB0037.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | SB0037 Model C30 Software Version 4.76 Release Notes | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Date: From: Subject:
All Model C30 Capstone MicroTurbines.
Version 4.76 software has been released to support the Model C30 MicroTurbine systems. This release offers the following changes:
1. Properly initialize the current limit in the inverter DSP software for Stand Alone, MultiPac operation to prevent faults when a MultiPac Disabled unit joins a MultiPac already in the Load state. This service bulletin corrects the issue documented by Service Bulletin 000035 MultiPac Over Current faults.
2. Protective relay functions now support negative as well as positive phase sequencing. Previous versions of software supported anti-islanding functionality for positive (123) phase sequence, but not for negative (132) phase sequence. Systems operating in Grid Connect mode should verify that a positive phase sequence is being used or upload this latest software version. All dual mode units should already be connected with positive phase sequence due to the relay in the Dual Mode Controller and do not require this update.
3. All Foil Bearing RFC units must update to software version 4.76 to correct the fuel ramp rate.
4. Allow troubleshooting commands to be issued to a MultiPac Disabled unit as an individual unit. A disabled unit will not listen to the Master’s commands when it is MultiPac disabled.
5. Automatic retry logic was implemented to reduce incidents of 9011 GDSP Handoff faults providing higher system availability. Five attempts at rotation will be performed before a 9011 GDSP Handoff fault is reported.
6. Protective relay testing functionality has been implemented to be used in conjunction with the Protective Relay Test Adapter (PN 513390). Note that this hardware is not yet released.
This upgrade shall be performed on all C30 MicroTurbines in operation and before initial operation of any C30 system upon commissioning. Contact visit www.microturbine.com to download this latest and perform this software upload. If you have additional questions, please contact:
Capstone Technical Support
Capstone Technical Support
SB0037: Model C30 Software Version 4.76 Release Notes
Toll Free Telephone:
(818) 407-3600 (818) 734-1080 (877) 282-8966
450001-001 (June 2002) Page 1 of 1 SB0037
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the equipment specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Image | SB0037 Model C30 Software Version 4.76 Release Notes
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org