Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Software Release of CRMS v4.41 All Model C30 and C60 MicroTurbine users of Capstone CRMS software.
Original File Name Searched: SB0065_CRMSV441.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Software Release of CRMS v4.41 All Model C30 and C60 MicroTurbine users of Capstone CRMS software. | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Service Bulletin SB0065
Date: From: Subject:
All Model C30 and C60 MicroTurbine users of Capstone CRMS software.
CRMS v4.41 software replaces CRMS v4.34 (CHP Application) and CRMS 4.25 (Global) and will support new features introduced in C60 (v4.25) and C30 (v5.01) MicroTurbine system software. New PM Programmer v2.09 must be uploaded in combination with this version of CRMS software.
Improvements for CRMS v4.41 are as follows:
Version 4.41 Updates
1. Added analog inputs and modified relay outputs function on the User Interface Board Settings Panel to be compatible with the ICHP feature used in the Capstone PowerServer. Analog inputs and relay output functionality is described in the ICHP Technical Reference Manual (410043).
2. Modified Fault Input section of the User Connection Bay MicroTurbine Setting Panel to allow Active Open/Close settings for version 4.98 and higher versions (Model C30), and v3.95 and higher versions (Model C60). The Active Open/Close toggle switches are unavailable for all older code versions. In addition, added Active Open/Active Close setting for fault signal polarity inputs on the PowerServer User Interface Board Settings Panel.
3. Modified software upload logic to prevent loading wrong software. CRMS will upload only the corresponding controller type software. When no hardware type is detected, CRMS will allow uploading only the controller type software selected by the operator.
4. Changed all name references as follows: “Model 330” to “C30”, and “Model C60” to “C60”.
5. Modified the CHP Control Panel and corresponding functions to make it compatible with Capstone PowerServer (CPS) operation. Prevented opening CHP Control Panel for CPS code versions lower than v2.20 that do not support CHP operation. In case a CPS code version is detected that does not support the CHP version, the following popup message will appear: “This version does not support CHP application.”
6. Implemented new control commands and parameters for auto-charge and time before next charge in the Battery Management Control Panel.
450042-001 Rev A (June 2004) Page 1 of 4
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the product specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Capstone Technical Support Software Release of CRMS v4.41
Image | Software Release of CRMS v4.41 All Model C30 and C60 MicroTurbine users of Capstone CRMS software.
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org