Microturbine Search Engine Series
Capstone Turbine Publications search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Capstone Turbine Publications | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Software Release Notes CRMS Software Version 4.25
Original File Name Searched: CRMS V4.25 Notes.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Software Release Notes CRMS Software Version 4.25 | 001
Capstone Turbine Corporation • 21211 Nordhoff Street • Chatsworth • CA 91311 • USA Telephone: (818) 734-5300 • Facsimile: (818) 734-5320 • Website: www.microturbine.com
Software Release Notes
Capstone Technical Support CRMS Software Version 4.25
This document describes the various features of the Version 4.25 Capstone Remote Monitoring
Changes for Version 4.25 include:
1) Feature that can be enabled to automatically send the Maintenance Admin password.
2) Implemented Control Mode vs. Monitoring Mode functionality. No microturbine setting changes are permitted when operating in Monitoring mode.
3) Added monitoring parameters that support the released Enhanced Liquid Fuel system components (priming solenoid, boost pump, pressure transducer, etc)
4) Added a Liquid Fuel Priming Panel to support Enhanced Liquid Fuel system functionality.
5) Incorporated settings related to the Capstone PowerServer functionality.
a. MicroTurbine Grouping
b. Hardware and Transient Load control functionality
c. Minimum Power Capacity and Spinning Reserve
6) Increased the number of parameters available for the Strip Chart from 5 to 7.
7) Implemented functionality to Print or Save as a bitmap the strip chart display.
8) Redesigned the MultiPac Setting Control window. There are now three different panels – MicroTurbine Settings, Master Turbine Settings and PowerServer settings.
9) Enhanced communication to include TCP/IP for use with the Capstone PowerServer and Capstone Protocol Converter.
10) Corrected communication issues with multiple prompts to enter your password.
11) Site configuration and Software Upload display panels have been updated to support up to 100 MicroTurbines for use with the Capstone PowerServer, greatly increasing the MultiPac functionality.
12) Manuals have been split into individual PDF files for Chapters enabling easier access to information.
Bug Fixes in Version 4.25
1) Correct logging off the password access when closing windows that had caused multiple prompts for password entry.
2) Corrected fatal error when right clicking on the power meter dial and pressing enter without entering a data value.
3) Corrected reported Intra Devices Fault descriptions for better troubleshooting capabilities.
4) Fixed bug displaying negative power for large output power levels on MultiPac systems.
5) Corrected the fonts for the Power Meter display panel to make the appearance of the decimal point visible.
450008-001 Rev A (Oct 2002) Page 1 of 1 CRMS Version 4.25 Release Notes
This information is proprietary to Capstone Turbine Corporation. Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be copied, disclosed to others, or used for any purposes other than the specific purpose for which this document was delivered. Capstone reserves the right to change or modify without notice, the design, the equipment specifications, and/or the contents of this document without incurring any obligation either with respect to equipment previously sold or in the process of construction.
Image | Software Release Notes CRMS Software Version 4.25
|Capstone Turbine For Sale - Microturbine C30 C65 C200 C600 C800 C1000 - Go to microturbine website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com